Sunday 26 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

So, I've been away from here for a while, lots and lots of essays needed to be written, plus not a lot of interesting stuff's been happening really!

Still nothing on the band scene, except for a couple of work in progresses, but I've found that nothing ever usually goes to plan in winter anyway, Summer is totally where it's at! New year, new band :)

Hope everyone's had a good Christmas anyway, I have, apart from the water going off dead early on Christmas morning, and not reappearing till dinner time, and having to walk all the way to my Nan's because of the ice...it's not that far, only about fifteen minutes, but I haven't walked there since I was little, and I swear it took longer then! If they hadn't turned the field behind ours into houses, we could've cut across dead quick!

Christmas always brings surprises, and this year for me, it was my cousin's heavily pregnant girlfriend sitting on my Nan's couch! I swear, my Dad never tells me anything. Everyone else knew! And I didn't know how much I was supposed to know, so I couldn't ask any questions in case I gave the game away! I love finding out baby stuff, how far along, do you kow the sex, any names etc. The only thing I found out was 'it's the same baby in her belly from Grandad's party, Jamie thought it was a different one.' I love my cousins. Even the ones my Dad's probably forgotten to tell me I have. Slightly crapping myself now though, because there's only two more age wise before me who haven't had any yet!

Anyway, between now and New Year, I'm gonna post my year in pictures (possibly gonna get difficult around July, due to the breakage, secret buyage and apparent breakage of cameras). I seem to be one of the only ones who's really enjoyed 2010, but I hope 2011 brings a couple of things. I'm excited :)

Heather MWAH xxxxxx

(If you want, follow me on twitter, I'm trying to get into it...@Heatherhevs)

No comments:

Post a Comment