Thursday 21 October 2010

Let's get it started...

Okay, so if you read my x factor blog, I apologise for no update at the weekend, I was pretty much laid up with a horrible bit of tonsillitis, ow, ow, ow. I'll be back on Sunday between shows!

So, it's nearly the end of October now, and half of my deadlines are in November, so expect blog overload! You know what I'm like, in fact, I should be writing a short story right now, for 'peer apprasial' (which translates as public humiliation) tomorrow. It's alright, I started it ages ago, when I was all fresh faced and enthusiastic after a five month summer, I'll just tweak it some in a minute!


I really miss gigging! Seriously, not having twice weekly practices and gigs aplenty is really a big chunk missing from my life at the moment, but, I'm in a band, and we'll be good when we get started properly, if they're not sick of me, I've had complete writers block in terms of the music I'm working with so far! BUT, I'm not the only girl this time, our new bassist is of the fairer sex also, which is brilliant!


I really want to start an acoustic thing up, and I have a couple of people I need to talk to about that, I've got loads of lyrics that I have set up properly in my mind, I just can't play much apart from the violin, and it's pretty difficult to sing with one of those bouncing off your chin!

I'll write again soon, this is just a quick one, so you know I'm still here!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment