Tuesday 19 April 2011

Life

It's summer, it is. Even though it's only April, it is, we'll probably not get much weather like this in actual summer.

So I've not been around for a while, I kinda got the wind knocked out of me in a massive way. I'm not gonna go into it here, but loads of stuff has happened recently that I never thought would happen, and not in a good way. Today's pretty much the first day I've felt properly like myself in a while.

I don't even know why I'm writing this, maybe just to get everything out and to say, I'm okay. I'm not as strong as I thought I was, I just hadn't been through enough stuff that required strength, and I know I'm pretty much gonna have to soon.

I'm really grateful for my friends, all the people who make stuff fun, and who care. I know I'm pretty much a closed book most of the time, and I just hope they know I appreciate everything they do, but I don't want to burden them with my issues, though sometimes I wish I could open up more, because it sucks thinking about stuff by myself.

And I apologise in advance if I'm a dragon anytime soon.

I'll post again soon, when I have something worth posting about. I don't want to waste a moment of this life so it should be soon :)
I'm considering going travelling next year, wish I had someone who'd come with though!

Meanwhile,

No comments:

Post a Comment