Wednesday 23 March 2011

I'm back bitches!



Hello!

Sooo, after last week's bleakness, the sun has (literally) come out in full force this week! Apart from this actual fail of an essay, the week's been pretty good so far, maybe, even my favourite of 11! I love it when the sun comes out :)

Besides, on Sunday My Awakening had our first gig. Can you tell how it went?
It was gooooooooooooood :)

I was so nervous, because it was our first one, and people didn't really know what to expect, plus we were a pop/rock band in amongst a load of metal, so I was scared everyone would just walk off, and/or boo, but actually, it was immense. (Yeah, I used the word immense...) The crowd were really great, and we got to have a bit of a laugh with them, which was cool, and something that we weren't too strong on in Dear Chicago, onwards and upwards!

I definitely feel that as a group, we gel more that we did in Dear Chicago, which was pretty much two sides fighting within itself, though it was fun in the beginning. We definitely all listen to each other more in this one, but it's only the beginning, we'll see how it goes, but to be honest, I can't see it ending the same was as DC did, and I can't imagine us lot getting bitchy with each other, or snappy.

So all in all, I love my new band!

Thanks everyone who came to see us, and who made my night amazing, hopefully, we'll get ourselves a few more gigs soon, we already have one lined up in April!

Love,
Heather xxxx




Sibbs rockin out!

Sully on bass


Ant on drums

Moi :)

My Awakening baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment