Wednesday 16 March 2011

So here goes...

So far this week, I have established that:
A) Boys can be really stupid
B) There's a high chance I'm cursed
C) My friends are fabulous
D) I work every weekend, yet never seem to have any money at all
E) I need to stop eating so many noodles
F) I cannot wait for the gig on Sunday!

Anyway, that was purely to fill up some space, cos I really want to do the 30 day photo challenge, but to save my facebook being clogged, I'm gonna do it here. Soooound.



Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts



I don't actually have a picture of myself on here since my laptop had to be rescued, so if you don't know, I'm the blonde one in the spotty dress. The other girl is one of my besties Jess, who I talk about quite a bit here. This was taken in Leeds in January when we went over to visit our friend Donna, who lives there for uni, and I think this was between the moment we decided that as 'partners in crime', we were going to make the most of the unfamiliar scenery and get totally hammered, downing quite a lot of shots secretly in the kitchen, coming back all giggly, and the moment that we both realised we felt really sick, and probably should stick to water for a while.

Lesson of the night: It's all about spacing them out people! Going from sober to ill with no fun in between is stupid!

Also, everytime we've broken out the 'partners in crime' line, at least one of us has at least felt ill. Maybe we should stop!

Ahh, it seems I forgot about the ten facts...

#1: I'm a natural blonde, and you can tell.

#2: I love music! It provokes so many things in me it's unreal.

#3: I'm only 5"1, and I'm a bit sensitive about it, the first time I spoke to my friend Andri, I hit her because she used the word 'short.'

#4: I could pretty much tell you the name of every single top 12 contestant in the X Factor ever, and in American Idol since about 2005.

#5: I'm in a band called 'My Awakening.'

#6: My favourite type of food is Indian.

#7: I'm instantly happier when the sun's out

#8: I study English Literature & Creative Writing in Edge Hill uni, but graduate in the Summer, eek!

#9: I aspire to either be a singer, or a teacher, and am currently failing at both aspirations, but I'll get there, don't you worry!

#10: My friends say that you can tell when I'm annoyed by my eyebrows disappearing somewhere into my hairline.

Au revoir for now!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment