Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Year...New Me!

Okay, I know, cliche'd title, and everyone uses it and then gives up about three days into January, but for me, last year was such a weird one, that this year really does feel like a fresh start, and to prove this, I've decided to live by my magic eight guidelines (or New Years Resolutions):

1. Be a size 8 by December 31st 2012 (Or have been a size 8 for at least a month long period at some point in the year).

2. Go to the gym AT LEAST twice a week, and if I miss a week, make up for it

3. Stop spending money on virtually nothing

4. Wear false eyelashes everytime I go anywhere (Give up on this one already, so just generally always be well groomed)

5. Be more organised. I'm really gonna try!

6. Read/Watch/Listen to something new every week of the year

7. GET OUT OF THAT HORROR OF A SHOP

8. Learn a new instrument, so far, I'm going with guitar, seeing as I have one gathering dust beside my wardrobe.


So far, I'm not doing the greatest, I'm pretty certain I've eaten more junk this year so far than I did in the whole of November/December, but my Golden Rule is that New Years week doesn't count, it's the official time to let go, like the week after a big holiday.


I've also learnt a couple things about myself since the beginning of January:

1. The thing I hate the most, is being told what to do

2. As much as I thought I didn't like The Big Bang Theory, I really really do, and plan to sit and watch the whole of season one at some point this week.

I find writing this keeps me motivated, so I'll probably be back soon
Much love! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment