Tuesday 13 April 2010

Men :(

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a big fat stinking MAN. Except, I'm not big or fat, and I don't think I smell.

Turns out though, apart from my love of all things girly, like teddies, make up, dresses and high heels, I'm a lot more manly than many of the supposed 'men' I know.

I've always been an emotional wreck when handed a good old chick flick, and I've always been a sucker for the quiet and sensitive type, but recently UGH. No. GET SOME BALLS! STOP being so damn WET! Please don't agree with me because it's easier than getting into a heated debate on date #2...FYI, I like a good old debate. Sure, you might really really like that girl, she might make you smile, but is there any need at all to put it in such wussy terms?

Please, for the sake of humanity, men, man up!

Because as much as equality is great, and well in to the Suffragette's getting us the vote and all, but it doesn't mean men have to get all ladylike on us. We can do that perfectly fine on our own.

1 comment: